Thursday, May 26, 2016

Kate Winslet: I don't autograph drawings of my nude scene in Titanic

   


Oscar-winning on-screen character Kate Winslet has uncovered that she doesn't sign drawings or photos of her naked scene in Titanic.

The 38-year-old performing artist, who was given the drawing on celebrity main street at the Divergent debut, said that she feels "exceptionally uncomfortable" with it, reported Digital Spy.

"I don't sign that (photo). It feels exceptionally uncomfortable. Why might you do that? Individuals request that I sign that (photo) a considerable measure. There's a photograph of it too that somebody has lifted from a still of the film, and that photograph gets went around as well," she said.

"I'm similar to 'No! I didn't mean for it to be a photo that I would wind up seeing still 17 years after the fact'. Despite everything it frequenting me. It's very interesting truly," Kate Winslet included.

Kate Winslet stars close by Shailene Woodley and Theo James in Divergent, which is discharging on April 4.

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.