Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shakib Al Hasan celebrates Father’s Day

   



Cricketer Shakib Al Hasan was wished on Father’s Day on his wife Ummey Ahmed Shishir’s Facebook page in a loving message she addressed from their daughter Alayna.

The photo with a caption said:

“B-best
A-at
B-being
A- amazing to everything
The very first moment when we met I know you fell in love with me but at that moment I also made a special bond with you which only you and I will share for the rest of our lives. Thanks for spending hours with me even when you had a long tiring day, letting me do everything even when mommy scolds you thanks for everything you do. You are the best father in the world and I will always be your little girl. Happy Father’s Day to my daddy! ~love Alayna~”

Father’s Day, being celebrated on June 19, is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.