Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Calysta Bevier “America’s Got Talent” Audition Video: Simon Cowell Uses Golden Buzzer For 16-Year-Old Cancer Survivor

   



Simon Cowell used his “America’s Got Talent” Golden Buzzer for singer and cancer survivor Calysta Bevier on Tuesday. Watch below!

As Gossip Cop has reported, each judge can push the Golden Buzzer once to send an act directly to the live shows. Mel B used the advantage with 13-year-old opera singer Laura Bretan, while Howie Mandel chose 12-year-old singer-songwriter Grace VanderWaal. And last week, Heidi Klum picked standards crooner Sal Valentinetti.

But as the auditions have gone on, everyone has wondered who the “AGT” creator, and the NBC competition’s newest judge, would pick. The big moment finally came towards the end of this week’s two-hour broadcast. And taking the stage was 16-year-old Bevier.

Asked her goal, she point-blank stated, “My dream is to win ‘America’s Got Talent.'” But after Howie Mandel complimented the teen on her look, she admitted, “My hair wasn’t really my choice.” She then revealed she’s a survivor of stage-three ovarian cancer.

Fittingly, Bevier went on to sing Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song.” Cowell led a standing ovation from the judges and audience, after which Mandel told her, “It was so heartfelt and so inspirational, I just to say ‘thank you.'” Mel B further called the performance “amazing.”

“Your tone, the way you fell off the notes — it couldn’t have gone any better for you,” the Spice Girls singer continued. Heidi Klum remarked, “I can’t believe you’re only 16 years old.” And Cowell told Bevier, “I love everything about you.”

The music mogul continued, “I just had this feeling when you came out. I can’t explain it. Just your spirit, the choice of song, your voice. I just think you’re special. I just have this really incredible feeling about you. I think everyone in this room felt it.”

He added, “I predict great things are going to happen for you. Sorry, I’ve gotta do this.” And with that, he pushed the button and confetti rang out! Check out the full video below!

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.